Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Copenhagen Winner!

Greeting Ladies from "the Top of the Glove"....for you Midwesterners you may know what I'm talking about....  I'm out of town again, but never fear - I'm ready with my pick from last weeks challenge!  It seems that many of you may have been a little imtimidated by my Copenhagen challenge....raise your hand it you're adicted to patterned papers, my hands up....  Don't be afraid to think outside of your normal creative box, you never know what fabulous creation you'll come up with! 

So without further adou, here is my pick from the challenge:

Rudlis!  Her backgound is simply tremendous, the layered stamping she did is the perfect solution when you run out of your favorite patterned paper.  The layers of texture and images are stunning as well.  Kudos to you Rudlis!  Don't forget to join us this week for our All the B's challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Contests to Rudlis - what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - meant to say congrats. Darn auto correct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as Copenhagen.
    I'm happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hand is raised, that's why I'm so impressed with Rudlis' card!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx