Monday, May 16, 2016

Crafty Individuals Spotlight No.2

Laura here with our second Sponsor Spotlight for this month!

 Our Sponsor this month is Crafty Individuals who have generously donated a massive bundle of goodies that will be on it's way to one very lucky winner this month. 

I love working with Crafty Individuals stamps so this was a lovely creation to make...


I chose to use these stamps...

Medieval Manuscript

and here is what I made with them....


These stamps are so gorgeous! They really don't need much 'work' added at all!

First I stamped up the manuscript and crackle onto card using Frayed Burlap DI 


I roughed up the edges of the Manuscript card and tore parts to give it an aged distressed look. I added some smudges of Victorian Velvet DI to complement the pink tones I intended to add.



 I covered some card with Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose DI and edged it with Frayed Burlap DI and stuck it onto cream coloured mount board. Then I added the crackle and manuscript card.


I stamped the lady in Frayed Burlap DI and cut her out, dabbing the cut edges with Frayed Burlap.


I stuck some crochet lace across the card 



....and stuck some foam pads under the cut out lady so she appeared to be floating above the card.


I added a tiny dusky pink rose and some dried flowers 


 ....and added some pearl beads in the corners


And there is the completed creation!


Hope you like it!

To be in with a chance of winning a massive bundle of wonderful Crafty Individuals goodies,
 just join in Jennie's Challenge 'Hit the Books'

Happy Crafting!

Laura 
xxxxxx





3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh Laura - this is just BREATHTAKING. So ELEGANTLY ETHEREAL. The little additions of the lace & pearls make it even more special... but you are right - those Crafty Individuals stamps hold their own - especially in your BEAUTIFUL creation. XXj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Laura!! I love that stamp and she looks so beautiful in the setting you've given her. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! What beautiful stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx